Available Amazon Extension Features:
MERCHANTS CAN ACTIVATE LISTED BELOW OPTIONS WHEN USING AMAZON EXTENSION
TO ACTIVATE ANY OF THOSE FEATURES, PLEASE CONTACT US AT SUPPORT@GEEKSELLER.COM
- Feature 1: Qty synchronization between FBA and GeekSeller/JET. This option will read qty data from your FBA and submit them to JET.
- Feature 2: Auto-fulfillment of orders with FBA. This feature will automatically fulfil your JET orders via FBA.
- Feature 3: Qty synchronization between FBM (fulfillment by merchant) and GeekSeller/JET. A merchant needs to select which version of FBM qty synchronization should be activated:
- Option 1. GeekSeller reads FBM Qty information from Amazon, but does not change them on Amazon. So, every time you sell a product on JET, you need to manually adjust numbers on your Amazon account.
- Option 2. If you choose this option, GeekSeller will become the central hub for your quantity information. When orders come in from Jet, GeekSeller automatically adjusts and then sends the updated information to Amazon. Likewise, when a sale is made on Amazon, GeekSeller will automatically see this and adjust the quantity on Jet. When you need to update your FBM inventory, you’ll do this in GeekSeller and the information will be sent to Amazon and Jet. Your FBA quantity will still be controlled by Amazon, but will also automatically update in GeekSeller and then Jet when adjustments are made.
*When choosing this option 2, please note that any FBM quantity adjustments made in Amazon will be overwritten by data coming over from GeekSeller.
See details here.