There are few limits on Walmart API which sellers should be aware of:
- You cannot export more than 10 prices / hour, 10 items / hour and 10 inventory feeds / hour.
- If you export an individual product to Walmart this counts as one feed.
- If you export to Walmart many products at once it also counts as one feed, so you should use this technique if you want to send to Walmart more than 10 products.
- This 10 feeds limit applies also to products changes and inventory updates
- Please also note processing time of each feed can be pretty long
- There are also limits of amount of products in a feed. The limit is 5000, but we recommend to do not submit feeds larger than few hundreds items.