We recommend adding products to Walmart via our interface or (better!) take an advantage of our Shopify or Amazon extensions, allowing us to import and convert most of your data to Walmart friendly format.
However, if you decide to add products via CSV/XLS template you can download a simple version of the file here. Keep in mind that each category and subcategory on Walmart has different requirements regarding required values. Most likely after preparing a file and submitting it to Walmart you will receive some errors which you will need to fix. Also, the file we provide a link to above is a very simple version of the template. It is much smaller than one you would genearte when exporting products to a file via GeekSeller interface. Exported from GeekSeller file with products has many columns, most of them are not required, and they vary from category to category. This is even more complicated when products are linked together as variations, each subcategory has a different set of possible attributes and parameters.
Suggested steps for manual products creation:
1. Add a product manually via GeekSeller interface. Login to Walmart.GeekSeller.com, and click Tools > Create New Product. This will allow you to see clearly what are the required fields and restrictions on selected category. You should also submit a product to Walmart and see if it was processed without errors.
2. When you have at least one product ready, export it to a file.
3. Use the exported file as a template, you can see there clearly which columns were used for your values. You can delete empty columns, but do not modify headers of columns. If your products are variations, make sure to review this post.
4. When you have a ready to import file use Tools > XLS/CSV import / export tool to import it to GeekSeller panel.
5. Review imported data and Export products to Walmart.
Available main categories: