Click here if you want to learn how to make the update via Seller Center.
Update via GeekSeller panel:
1. Login to your GeekSeller account and edit a product.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the product page and click a button:
3. Scroll down to the section called "Shipping overrides" selecting:
- Shipping Allowed: No
- Region: STREET_48_STATES
- FREE VALUE
4. Click Save and Export to Walmart
5. Go to Feed Statuses to make sure it went through. When processed without errors, you should see a new price without free shipping on Walmart.com right away.
If you want to remove the free shipping in bulk:
1. Click a link "Assign this to all my products." Be patient, it will take time for the script to update data for all your products.
2. Information about a shipping exception is linked with product data, so after our script is done with assigning the new value to all products, you need to submit all your products to Walmart.
3. You can then edit individual products, and similar to as we described above - edit your an item, remove the shipping exception and submit it to Walmart.
In order to bring Free Value shipping back, do not select YES for Free Value shipping option, but just remove it from the Shipping Overwrites.