JET uses Fulfillment Nodes to represent your warehouses. You can add new fulfillment nodes in Partner.Jet.com > Fulfillment.
You can update qty for your products via GeekSeller panel in few ways:
1. Update individual warehouses for each product from the products list view:
2. Edit an individual product and update qty for individual warehouses in the product view section fulfillment nodes:
3. Update qty in bulk via csv file by using Tools > Bulk Qty Update
4.You can also have your qty synchronized with outside numbers (each options costs $10/mo):
- EDI via CSV file exchange, see details here
- For Amazon synchronization please go to Extensions > Amazon and provide your Amazon API credentials, then contact GeekSeller support to activate it for you. If you sell by using FBA and FBM, please make sure to create an additional fulfillment node in Partner.Jet.com > Fulfillment, so that you have two nodes: FBA and your warehouse.
- We also allow merchants to synchronize their qty with variety of 3rd party places such as Shopify and BigCommerce.