With this option, you can specify up to 7 days cut off time. This can be used with different carriers and methods.
1. Go to Partner.Jet.com > Fulfillment and edit your shipping options for the node.
You can choose to use only the Freight shipping method. This will give you 8 days to deliver the order.
- In this case you don't need to specify any exceptions, all your products on this node will be marked as Freight.
- The product does not actually need to be shipped via Freight. You just need to provide tracking information and deliver within 8 days.
1. Go to Partner.Jet.com > Fulfillment, and edit the node which you want to associate with a longer lag time. In your fulfillment node settings, make sure you select that this node has the Scheduled (freight) option available.
2. Most sellers selects calculate shipping cost by weight:
You do not need to do anything else, all your products in this node will be shipped with an extended fulfillment lag time of about 8 days.
OPTION 3: If most of your products ship within 24 hours, but only selected products require extended shipping time.
- in this case you do need to specify an exception for selected products.
1. Go to Partner.Jet.com > Fulfillment, and edit a node which you want to associate with a longer lag time. In your fulfillment node settings, make sure you select that this node has Scheduled (freight) option available.
2. You specify your rates:
3. On your product page in GeekSeller in a section Fulfillment Nodes, under the qty input, click a link "Set Price and Shipping Exceptions for this Fulfillment Node"
4. You will see a pop-up, in which you need to select values as shown below. This will force a Freight method on the specific SKU without adding additional charges.
5. You can also apply this to products via CSV/XLS import. Use this structure:
Notice "GeekSeller NYC" is a name of your node. You can get those columns for your account by exporting to a file your SKU which has this exception already selected. The file to upload via Tools > Import can contain only Merchant SKU column and columns related to the exceptions.
Extended 11-20 days delivery.
You can chose 11-20 days delivery time (free shipping) with this option:
On a fulfillment node you select Scheduled (freight):
In GeekSeller exception popup on a product page: