JET uses Fulfillment Nodes to represent your warehouses. You can add new fulfillment nodes in Partner.Jet.com > Fulfillment.
You can update qty for your products via GeekSeller panel in few ways:
1. Update individual warehouses for each product from the products list view:
This method has a big limitation - you can update this way only 10 products per hour (Walmart API limits). To update qty for multiple products at once please use another method for bulk updates.
2. Edit qty value on an individual product page then click Save and Export to Walmart:
3. Update qty in bulk via csv file by using Tools > Bulk Qty Update
4.You can also have your qty synchronized with outside numbers (each options costs $10/mo):
- EDI via CSV file exchange, see details here
- For Amazon synchronization please go to Extensions > Amazon and provide your Amazon API credentials, then contact GeekSeller support to activate it for you. We can sync your FBM numbers with Walmart.
5. If you sell on JET, GeekSeller can also sync your qty between JET and Walmart. (Free)